We offer returns for *most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
In order to receive a refund:
- Items must be in new condition and returned in proper packaging to ensure re-salability.
- CDs, vinyl records, cassettes, and DVDs must be unopened and still in their plastic wrap.
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn.
To initiate a return, please review the following scenarios:
If you are returning unused or unopened merchandise, please submit a ticket with your order number and name of products(s) you are returning and we will reply with instructions.
Defective or Damaged Items:
If your items are damaged or defective upon delivery, please submit a ticket to discuss a replacement or refund options. Please include the item name, order number and photo of the damaged item in your email.
Print On Demand Items:
If an items says it is DTG or Print On Demand, we will not be able to cancel, adjust, credit or exchange your order. These items are made to order especially for you. Should you receive a defective item, please submit a ticket.
Due to the nature of digital media, these purchases are not refundable. If you are experiencing problems downloading your digital media, please submit a ticket.
We unfortunately do not process exchanges. Please review the above Returns scenarios. Once your refund is processed, feel free to come back and place a new order for your replacement items.
If your order is returned back to us because of an incorrect address, we will not be able to resend it back to you. The order will be returned to inventory and you will be refunded for the order excluding any previous shipping charges. If you still require the order then you would need to place a new order via the online store using a correct address.
- Any apparel that has obvious signs of use
- Any CDs or vinyl records that have been opened (taken out of the plastic wrap) unless it is defective.
- Downloadable digital media
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- "Final Sale", "Clearance", "DTG" or "Print On Demand Items"
- Shipping & Handling is non-refundable